Site Manager at Input interior in Copenhagen
It is committed employees with high ambitions who have developed Input interior to what we are today, the Nordic region’s leading independent interior design group. Join us on the journey and become one of us.
As a business-driven and operational Site Manager at Input interior, you will be both responsible for our employees in Copenhagen as well as working closely with customers and architects. You are driven by the business, appreciate working strategically as well as operationally, and will primarily be responsible for:
• The overview of our entire business process.
• The office’s operations and results – which includes the sales, sales support and assembly departments in Copenhagen.
• Creating unique solutions that meet the needs of new and existing customers.
To back you up, you will have the widest range of brands on the market at your disposal, employees who are passionate about sales, and a streamlined delivery organization. We offer varied day-to-day tasks and a purposeful investment in our employees’ development.
To succeed in this role we require:
• 5 – 10 years of sales experience in a managerial position.
• That you are solution-oriented and love measurable goals.
• That you are communicative with good collaborative skills.
• That you are fluent in English in both speech and writing.
Finally, you should be dedicated to your work and appreciate structure and order in an industry where nothing is black or white.
We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
You are welcome to submit you application as soon as possible. Selection and interviews will take place continuously. Apply through the form on our website and attach your CV as well as salary expectations.
Any questions about the job are referred to email@example.com
Tack för din ansökan!
Ett fel har inträffat, var god försök igen.